Lumineers are a painless solution designed to change your teeth into the smile you’ve always dreamed of. Lumineers are made from an extremely robust porcelain shield, about as thin as a contact lens.
With minimal or no drilling needed, Lumineers are placed over the outer surface of your teeth and are bonded to the front enamel of your tooth.
Lumineers are used to correct several problems, such as:
- Tarnished and permanently discolored teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Chipped, broken or misshapen teeth
- Recharge old crowns and bridgework (can be bonded directly over previous dental work)
- Permanently whiten your teeth
- Close gaps in your smile
- Change your smile from good to gorgeous
Ask our team of dentists at My Family Dentist if you are a good candidate for Lumineers.